DAY TRIP-NGORONGORO CRATER
Ngorongoro crater is now days considered to as wonder of the world and indeed this will be revealed in a single day through your own eyes. The start of this tour safari will be from your hotel in the morning right after your breakfast.
The justification of why it is among the wonder of the world will be revealed as your game drive in the crater floor continues.
On the first place, the witness of the presence of volcanic caldera (Largest in the world), a mixture of flora and fauna and also presence of permanent water in the crater floor that makes and sustain lives of more than 25,000 mammals and reptiles. Many reasons will even continue convincing you as to why choose Ngorongoro and regret will never come on your way.
Here you must expect to see Black rhino since their shelters are at the floor of the crater. Many other mammals like leopard, hyena, Wallowing hippo, waterbuck, Elephants, lion, hyena, Jackal, baboons and many more. Ngorongoro is in fact the home of the BIG FIVE in the world.
Further Ngorongoro is far more unique as it is defined as a multiple usage area where the indigenous people, the visitors and the wildlife are protected. Amazingly, wildlife live together with livestock and other domestic animals. Later afternoon, we will drive back to Arusha for drop off.
NOTE: Group booking is highly encouraged as it lowers cost per person through sharing.
- 4×4 4WD game drive vehicle with an assurance of window seats for all passengers
- A bottle of water 1.5ltr per person per day
- Back-up and logistical support from our Safaris Team
- Three meals per day i.e. breakfast, lunch and supper/dinner
- All entry park fee
- Tents and chairs/tables
- Mattress and camp fee
- Domestic air flight (We can arrange on request)
- International air flights
- Airport transfer (Book with us for 60$ per transfer on one way)
- Tanzania entry VISA
- Tips and gratuities
- Alteration to this itinerary (i.e. if different accommodation and services are provided then the price will most likely to vary up or down)