DAY TRIP-LAKE MANYARA NATIONAL PARK
The safari will start from Arusha at 7:30 Am and ends in Arusha in the evening, this is a pleasant drive westwards to Lake Manyara National Park and the most famous for the tree climbing lions.
On the first place, you will enjoy with an introduction to northern Tanzanian culture, taking a short beak to fascinating Mto wa Mbu village. Incredibly, this ‘village’ is actually home to over eighteen thousand inhabitants, drawn from 120 different tribes.
This National Park is mostly famous for its tree-climbing lions, but also during the British rule it was an important hunting area. You will also be able to spotty hippo elephant, buffalo wildebeest, and giraffe, and many other species.
About 400 bird’s species including Pink-hued flamingos are found in this Park. At around 4:00 pm we will drive back to your hotel in Arusha for drop off.
NOTE: Group booking is highly encouraged as it lowers cost per person through sharing.
- 4×4 4WD game drive vehicle with an assurance of window seats for all passengers
- A bottle of water 1.5ltr per person per day
- Back-up and logistical support from our Safaris Team
- Three meals per day i.e. breakfast, lunch and supper/dinner
- All entry park fee
- Tents and chairs/tables
- Mattress and camp fee
- Domestic air flight (We can arrange on request)
- International air flights
- Airport transfer (Book with us for 60$ per transfer on one way)
- Tanzania entry VISA
- Tips and gratuities
- Alteration to this itinerary (i.e. if different accommodation and services are provided then the price will most likely to vary up or down)