DAY TRIP-ARUSHA NATIONAL PARK
Your day tour begins your hotel pickup at the morning, followed by the short drive to nearby Arusha National Park. Often overlooked by visitors to Tanzania, this is nevertheless a special place: your driver-guide will show you the marvelous Ngurudoto Crater and the splendid resident wildlife, Extra activities for extra costs.
Enjoy a calming canoeing safari in Arusha National Park, and experience wildlife watching in a whole new way. Watching the resident wildlife come to the lake to quench their thirst promises a good nature sighting.
You can also opt for a walking safari which can turn into an exciting highlight here, in a park which is the only place on Tanzania’s Northern Circuit where the acrobatic black and white colobus monkey can be easily seen.
Also present here are leopards and hyena, though an elephant sighting would be rare and lion are absent. But there is every chance to see giraffe and zebra, waterbuck and dik-dik. Enjoy the colorful birdlife with trogon, turaco and flamingo among the many species, while you break for picnic lunch, in this delightful setting. Your driver-guide is dedicated to helping you identify them all! After our time in the park, we return you to your Arusha hotel for some rest.
NOTE: Group booking is highly encouraged as it lowers cost per person through sharing.
- 4×4 4WD game drive vehicle with an assurance of window seats for all passengers
- A bottle of water 1.5ltr per person per day
- Back-up and logistical support from our Safaris Team
- Three meals per day i.e. breakfast, lunch and supper/dinner
- All entry park fee
- Tents and chairs/tables
- Mattress and camp fee
- Domestic air flight (We can arrange on request)
- International air flights
- Airport transfer (Book with us for 60$ per transfer on one way)
- Tanzania entry VISA
- Tips and gratuities
- Alteration to this itinerary (i.e. if different accommodation and services are provided then the price will most likely to vary up or down)