4 DAYS WILDLIFE AND CULTURAL SAFARI
Day 1: Pick up
Pick up from Kilimanjaro Airport / Jomo Kenyata Airport to Arusha Center Tourist for dinner and overnight.
Day 2: Maasai village
After breakfast walk from Arusha Center Tourist inn to Maasai Village and local farm, experience Maasai culture and local people life, lunch at Maasai village. After lunch visit Maasai Market. Dinner and overnight at Arusha Center Tourist inn.
Day 3.Arusha – Lake Natron
Pick up from Arusha Center tourist inn at 9.00am drive to Lake Natron, lunch at Kamakia campsite Lake Natron. After lunch proceed to the lake to view the flock of Flamingoes and other species of water birds, lunch at the Lake, then visit the Munge thundering waterfalls, late evening visit Local people. Dinner and overnight at Natron Luxury Tented Lodge.
Day 4 Climb Oldoinyo Lengai Maasai Mountain of God
At midnight hours 1.00am drive to the starting point for climbing Oldoinyo Lengai Maasai Mountain of God, 5 hours to the summit, next morning descend down and drive back to the lodge for rest, after lunch drive back to Arusha.
END OF TOUR
- 4×4 4WD game drive vehicle with an assurance of window seats for all passengers
- driver guide,
- Tented Lodge full board
- A bottle of water 1.5ltr per person per day
- Back-up and logistical support from our Safaris Team
- Three meals per day i.e. breakfast, lunch and supper/dinner
- All entry park fee
- Mt Oldoinyo Lengai mountain guide
- Lake Natron guide,
- Lake Natron fees
- Engaruka fees.
- Domestic air flight (We can arrange on request)
- International air flights
- Airport transfer (Book with us for 60$ per transfer on one way)
- Tanzania entry VISA
- Tips and gratuities
- Alteration to this itinerary (i.e. if different accommodation and services are provided then the price will most likely to vary up or down)