2 DAYS SAFARI-CAMPING
The two days trip given in this itinerary will expose you to cover just two of the National Parks of your choice as you have been given an opportunity to decide. The two National Parks are within the Northern Circuit National parks which are considered to be the most famous among others.
The coverage will either be Tarangire National Park or Lake Manyara National Park and Ngorongoro Conservation Area with its Crater. Wide variety of wild animals, birds, Flora and fauna is found in these National Parks to make your trip amazing and unforgettable in your life history.
This Itinerary has two Options for Day 1 which you are required to choose as shown under:-
OPTION NO. 1
Day 1: Tarangire National Park
After breakfast, pick up from your lodge/hotel drive to Tarangire National Park for a full day game drive with picnic lunches.
In the Park you will be able to see the big number of elephants, other animals, baobab trees and large batch of colorful and exclusive bird species which give wonderful sightings make Tarangire a popular safari destination.
Late evening drive to camp for dinner and overnight.
OPTION NO. 2
Day 1: Lake Manyara National Park
After breakfast, pick up from your camp and drive to Lake Manyara National Park for full day game drive with your picnic lunches at the picnic site.
This superb scenic park, is set around the Lake is most famous for its tree climbing Lions, the soda ash lake and its flamingos. Late evening drive to camp for dinner and overnight.
Day 2: Ngorongoro Crater
After early breakfast descends in to the Crater floor for about 6 hrs game viewing with picnic lunches in Ngorongoro Crater. Here justification of why is it considered as one of the wonder of the world.
Ngorongoro is one of the true wonders of nature and home of Rhinos, Elephants, Lions and many other species. Late in the afternoon we drive back to Arusha town for drop off.
END OF TOUR
- This package can be Customized as per you need and can be upgraded to suite for Lodge Budget.
- Group booking is highly encouraged as it lowers cost per person through sharing.
- 4×4 4WD game drive vehicle with an assurance of window seats for all passengers
- A bottle of water 1.5ltr per person per day
- Back-up and logistical support from our Safaris Team
- Three meals per day i.e. breakfast, lunch and supper/dinner
- All entry park fee
- Camp fee
- Domestic air flight (We can arrange on request)
- International air flights
- Airport transfer (Book with us for 60$ per transfer on one way)
- Tanzania entry VISA
- Tips and gratuities
- Alteration to this itinerary (i.e. if different accommodation and services are provided then the price will most likely to vary up or down)